I went to 2 different consultations and both doctors said I don't need a lift!

Now the question is should I get 485 or 520cc HP those were the two sizes the recommended my breast width was 13-14 I believe. I will be going under the muscle.

There are different kinds of breast augmentation operation types. Breast augmentation can be performed either with breast implants or autologous fat transfer. There are also different types of breast implants like teardrop or round implants. These implants also can be placed under or above the muscle. As you can imagine there are several different options for breast augmentation. The best way to understand which one is more suitable for you is to get a physical examination by a plastic surgeon.

It is important for you to understand that you don’t always need a breast implant for breast augmentation. As it was also mentioned above you can also get bigger and natural breasts with Cihantimur Fat Transfer method. In this method we use own fat tissue of the patient in order to increase the size of the breast. Since this tissue is your own tissue there is no risk for any adverse effects. It is safe and fast operation that yields natural results without any incision.

Why should I have a breast augmentation operation?

If you have small or asymmetrical  breasts then and you are not happy for this situation; then you can be a good candidate for breast augmentation operation. As it was also mentioned above,  small breast can be something that woman might want change. However choosing the right operation is the most important step in the planning of the operation. Therefore understanding the needs and the expectation of the patient is the most important thing and it needs a successful evaluation.

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Sizing

It is difficult to make recommendations without a full assessment and without your full measurements. I'd recommend asking your Board Certified Plastic Surgeon for advise on sizing. Doing an at home rice test, may also be helpful in determining which size would be best to achieve your goals. 

Take care.

485 vs 520cc HP implants

Hello, the size difference between these two implants is less than 10% so the final result would be similar regardless of the choice.   Your surgeon will be the best source of advice whether to go slightly smaller based on your body type and goals.

Sagging breasts treated with large smooth implants under the muscle- so sorry

Please note the wisdom of an elder experienced plastic from Texas below.

"Trying to 'fill in' the excess skin with extra large implants will not be a stable solution. Large breast implants become very unstable once over 400cc range. They will look terrific for a year or two, but will stretch your skin quickly if you are planning not to support them with a bra 24/7. Placing them under the muscle will be ineffective, as they are too large to fit under it without cutting the muscle. Once the muscle is cut to allow implants that size, the implants will slip out and become displaced"

The potential risks are even greater than those noted above

Richard Sadove, MD
Gainesville Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift with implants

Thank you for your question.  35 cc's will not make a significant difference.  However, whenever I perform a breast lift I am sure to choose an implant that is modestly sized as to not "undo" the results.  This means that large implants (over 400 cc's) can cause the breasts to only sag once again or can even cause healing issues due to the high volume.  This is a consideration that you should take into account and discuss with your surgeon.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

Hi,
I reviewed your previous post with your pics and wish pics. Trying to 'fill in' the excess skin with extra large implants will not be a stable solution. Large breast implants become very unstable once over 400cc range. They will look terrific for a year or two, but will stretch your skin quickly if you are planning not to support them with a bra 24/7. Placing them under the muscle will be ineffective, as they are too large to fit under it without cutting the muscle. Once the muscle is cut to allow implants that size, the implants will slip out and become displaced. I recommend you visit the breast augmentation revision forum on this site to learn from real patients what to expect should you choose to go forward with this plan. You need a lift.
Best wishes and kind regards,

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Implant size

It is important to realize that the ultimate breast size and shape depend upon so very many variables. A 300 cc implant on a petite woman with a thin frame may look quite large, but that same implant in an overweight woman may be barely noticeable. Size and shape of the result depend upon the volume of the implant, the shape of the implant, if it is over or under the muscle, your skin and its resilience, stretch marks, the degree of breast sagging, chest circumference, amount and distribution of the natural breast tissue, etc. For this reason, it is impossible to give reliable advice based simply upon height and weight, or even photos.
The only way to approach reliable predictions is with an in-person examination with a board certified plastic surgeon, the use of sizers, 3-D imaging, and most importantly, relying upon the skill, expertise, and experience of your chosen Board-Certified Plastic surgeon.

Dr. Subbio
Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon
Newtown Square/Philadelphia, PA

Christian Subbio, MD
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

After reviewing your previously posted photos in my over the internet opinion you NEED lifting also! >>>>>>

Both doctors said I don't need a lift!

Thank you for your question. Breast implant selection is an exciting, but stressful part of the breast augmentation process as there are so many choices. Unfortunately it is impossible to recommend the best implant style, size or shape without an in-person examination that allows for the measurement of key breast parameters, as well as permits an in-depth discussion as to your desired goals and outcome. I would recommend you see board certified surgeons for in-person examinations and a determination of the best implants for you and your frame. It sounds as if it may be wise for you to "try on" these  implants so that you can have a better visual representation as to what they would look like. Hope this helps, and best wishes!

Selection of the right implant size for you is something that is done in person with your surgeon

There is really no way that anyone on this forum can, or should, attempt to accurately answer your question.  This is because the selection of the best size and type of implant depends on so many factors that all have to be determined carefully in person with consultation between you and your surgeon.  Your personal goals, body measurements, tissue type, and preferences during sizing are all vital to making this decision, so there really is no way that we can guide you appropriately.  The best advice I can give you is to undergo a sizing exercise with your surgeon in which you get to try on specially designed sizers that can give you a very accurate idea of what you'll look like with that particular size of implants in place.  Only then will you have enough information to properly select your implant size with the guidance of your surgeon.  Good luck.