Dr for laser resurfacing Birmingham Al.

Hello, I am looking for best, experienced dr in BirminghAm area. 42 years old with some sun damage. Just recently started noticing skin sagging - slightly, have hallow eyes that have always bothered me(not sure how this can be fixed) wrinkles under eyes and little crows feet. Looking for good dr. Thanks

Laser resurfacing

I would recommend consulting with a board certified facial plastic surgeon who regularly performs laser resurfacing. There are several such surgeons in the Birmingham area- two names that I know of are Dr. Dan Rousso and Dr. Art Cox.

Indianapolis Facial Plastic Surgeon

Laser Resurfacing

Thank you for your question. The operator of the laser is an important variable in the success of the procedure. I suggest that you consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon and pay particular attention to the surgeon's training/education, years of experience, number of laser treatments performed per year, patient testimonials and patient before and after photos.

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon