Dr for laser resurfacing Birmingham Al.

Hello, I am looking for best, experienced dr in BirminghAm area. 42 years old with some sun damage. Just recently started noticing skin sagging - slightly, have hallow eyes that have always bothered me(not sure how this can be fixed) wrinkles under eyes and little crows feet. Looking for good dr. Thanks

Doctor Answers 2

Laser resurfacing

I would recommend consulting with a board certified facial plastic surgeon who regularly performs laser resurfacing. There are several such surgeons in the Birmingham area- two names that I know of are Dr. Dan Rousso and Dr. Art Cox.

Indianapolis Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 44 reviews

Laser Resurfacing

Thank you for your question. The operator of the laser is an important variable in the success of the procedure. I suggest that you consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon and pay particular attention to the surgeon's training/education, years of experience, number of laser treatments performed per year, patient testimonials and patient before and after photos.

Best wishes,

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.7 out of 5 stars 120 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.