I want to get rid of my double chin. Would chin lipo be a good option?

Want to get rid of double chin. Looking for a doctor in Birmingham Alabama.

Hi there! Lucky for you, there are many options to combat a double chin these days, surgically and nonsurgically. The first option is chin liposuction to remove the fat. Secondly, Kybella uses injections to reduce the fat under your chin. Lastly, CoolSculpting Mini can freeze the fat away. Kybella and CoolSculpting might require multiple treatments, but with liposuction, you only need one treatment. I recommend booking a consultation with a board-certified surgeon in the Birmingham area to further discuss your case. Make sure you do your research when looking for a surgeon!