Ten weeks since my TT with muscle tightening/lipo. Is it normal to still have pain all times of the day and night? (Photo)

TT turned out great! This pain in lower left side is not getting better. I don't have to much swelling it's just pain. I don't know if I should just deal with it or let my PS know. This morning I was having small pains in my chest that would come and go. Just don't know if I am over reacting. If it's just something to do with the muscle repair. Any idea

2 months post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.
At this point (2 months post-po) the swelling is normal.
To reduce it, I recommend you perform daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the abdomen and wear a postoperative girdle from thigh to the breasts.

Kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-