Stitches: I am worried. Why does it look like my right boob is healing faster than my left boob.

I am worried because the right incision doesn't look good and it hurts .is it because I am right handed?

Rates of Healing

You didn't mention how long it has been since your surgery. It is not uncommon for each side to heal slightly differently. I recommend that you ask your Plastic Surgeon to examine you if you feel that you have issues with your incisions.

All the best

Each Breast Differs in Healing

The two breasts commonly heal quite differently so this is not unusual. One breast may swell more, feel more uncomfortable, or have a different initial shape. After complete #healing, they will be more similar and natural. It requires approximately 2 to 3 months following your surgery, but up to one year to see the end result of the final shape and size of your breasts.
Your doctor may require you to move or massage the implants within the breast pockets during the #postoperative period. #Textured implants do not require breast massage. You will be informed about this at your post-operative visit. You must have patience, but if this causes concern, ask questions of your doctor or the nursing staff.

Breast Augmentation Concerns

I appreciate your concerns but way too early to worry. Your body needs time to heal and adapt to the implants. The skin and muscle over the implants must stretch a bit to allow the implants to settle into their final position. While your appearance will improve fairly quickly, don't expect to see your final result for at least 6 months after surgery. Good Luck!

Robert M. Tornambe, MD

I am worried about my stitches.

Thank you for sharing your question and photographs.  It appears that you have a superficial dehiscence to your incision which will take a couple of weeks to fully heal, and the appearance will improve and mature over the next year.  Hang in there and discuss with your surgeon options at minimizing your scar appearance.  Below I am attaching a link that you may find useful.  Best wishes.

Wound healing

Thanks for your inquiry and pictures, it is not uncommon for incisions to heal at slightly different rates.  Without an exam it is hard to tell if your right breast incision has a significant problem.  Please be seen by your surgeon.