How do I get rid of this and what is it? (Photos)
Doctor Answers 5
Lip Lumps After Fillers Such as Juvederm or Restylane -- Reverse With Hyaluronidase
Restylane - a white bump on inner lip
- Some of the Restylane is settling in the mucosa (inner lining) of the lip.
- It may at this point be Restylane - or scar around what used to be restylane.
- It may be possible to massage the lump and flatten the Restylane.
- Or a small incision can be made to remove the Restylane and/or scar.
- Or Restylane can be dissolved with a drop of hyaluronic acid.
- Ask the doctor who treated you to take care of it.
Lump after Juvaderm
That looks like a little bleb of Restylane which can easily be dissolved. Have them take a look to make sure that it's not a cyst that fills up with Restylane whenever you have an injection.
You might also like...
Lump after lip injection
Lump after Restylane...
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.