How long after a child should I wait to get a BBL?

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Butt Augmentation/ Liposuction / Liposculpture / High Definition Procedures / Liposuction Revision

You should wait 6 months to 1 year after you have finished breast feeding before undergoing elective surgery.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute
#RealSelf100Surgeon

How long should i wait after giving birth to get a BBL?

Thank you for your question. You should wait until you have stopped breast feeding and have fully recovered from giving birth. I would say around 6 to 9 months. Best is to see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.