Do you think a lift will be enough? (Photo)

I had a BA February 26, 2015, with 425cc under silicone! They looked great for first few mths now they have a lot of sag to them. Doctor agreed to do a lift finally (for free) Which I couldn't be happier about! I wanted more of the fake look less natural which I got the saggy look! I tried to upload more pictures but it would no let me. Do y'all think the lift will be enough to make them look a little bit maybe fake look? Or should I do more maybe internal structures, internal bra? Implant swap?

Wants a fake look

Thanks for your question. In my opinion, once you have implants, the best method to create a "fake look" is to insert an internal bra to hold the implants up high. This can be done when your surgeon does the breast lift.

Do you think a lift will be enough?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well... The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift with augmentation such as silicone implants, you will get very nice results, hugs!

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Lift?

Thank you for your question and photo.  I recommend that you clearly voice your surgical goals to your operating surgeon.  Keep in mind though that large implants can undo the effects of the breast lift.  If you want a "fake" look, you should consider a high profile implant.  

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

Lift?

I can tell much from the photo you posted, you have to post other views so that the beast ptosis can be assessed.

In my over the internet opinion you are 50% to blame for the unhappiness. I say that after reading ALL your postings. In my over the internet opinion if you wanted the fake look than only larger implants above the muscle would have been the better choice. As for lift, if in my practice I would have explained to you that I would do a lift as a secondary operation (BUT not for any charges!). Trying to please every patient is rather an impossible task, especially if trying to achieve a fake look without scars from a lift. Well it is great your original surgeon is offering a no fee redo + lift...

Do you think a lift will be enough?

Dear Ashley, I would agree with Dr. Doolabh, if you are trying to achieve a more fake look, a breast lift alone will probably not accomplish this goal.  A larger, higher profile implant may be necessary.  Allergan Corp. has a new silicone implant with greater fill, called Inspira, which may be a good option in your case.  Best wishes, Dr. Lepore.

Vincent D. Lepore, MD
San Jose Plastic Surgeon

Existing breast tissue influences augmentation outcomes

I have added a link that might be helpful...

Hi ashleysch1987.  Thank you for sharing your photo.  You have a great result already!.  You may achieve more of a "fake" look if you use saline implants, a higher profile implant placed above the muscle, or even higher volume implants . Can't tell from the photo, but you might benefit from reshaping the pocket with internal sutures to create more cleavage. The stretchiness of your breast tissue may prevent you from achieving a "fake" look. A lift by itself is unlikely to create a "fake" look.  Have a candid discussion with your Plastic Surgeon about the long term consequences of larger implants, above the muscle placement, and other maneuvers required to create a "fake" look-you may opt to use different brassieres and clothing styles instead.  Good luck!