Is there any kind of treatment or procedure available to even out my thigh area?

One of my thighs has a big skin graft on it and when I wear pants the left thigh looks deformed and uneven. I have gotten to the point that I don't like to wear pants at all.

Body contouring

Yes there is a procedure and it is body contouring.  The thigh without the skin graft can be contoured with liposuction and the thigh with the skin graft can be contoured by transferring fat.

Corpus Christi Plastic Surgeon

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting

Please post photos for further evaluation. VASER Hi definition liposuction with fat grafting may be an option. I suggest consulting with an expert to discuss treatment options. Best, Dr. Emer

Evening out a skin grafted thigh

Without several good quality photographs and a brief medical history it is impossible to begin to advise you on potential options. 

you are not likely to get answers to questions like this unless you send in pictures.  Plastic surgeons are visual people and solve visual problems. Without pictures no one can help you

Val Lambros, MD, FACS
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon