Can fat grafting help a huge dent left from a huge skin graft on my left thigh?

I have a huge skin graft on my left thigh area and it makes my thigh area uneven to the other thigh

Fat grafting to improve contours

Fat grafting is a very versatile technique that is being used for many different cosmetic issues. Without seeing any photos it is hard to give you a good idea on whether fat grafting would work for you but I can say that in most cases fat can help with the issue you are describing. Depending on the severity of the "dent" you may need more than just 1 round of fat injection. You cannot inject a lot of fat into 1 area because then alot of the fat may not survive. Even after injecting the appropriate amount of fat not all of the fat will remain but much of it should. I hope this helps and I wish you the best of luck!
Ankur Mehta MD
Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery

Sugar Land Plastic Surgeon

Dents on thighs after skin graft

Hello,  thank you for your question. Answering your question could be hard without at least seeing a photo.  However I would dare to tell you that in most of the cases it definitely works.  Fat grafting have been used for a long time on numerous cases on reconstructive field with good results.  Please post some pics of the area so we can update the answer.  Best of luck.

Derby Sang Caputo, MD

Fat graft to thigh

It is really hard to say without examining your thigh. Fat grafting can help most depressed areas. If your skin graft is now soft and pliable you will get a better result. See a plastic surgeon in your area that does fat grafting. Good luck.