Breast revisions too small; if I go to 300cc's will it give me that little extra volume? (Photos)

I got my implants about 2 years ago. As they continued to drop I now feel they need to be a little more perky and just a little more volume. Seem to sag? Am I crazy? The Dr. advised me to go at least 300cc's but I was nervous so I only went 250cc's. If I go to 300'ccs will it give me that little extra volume? I also feel one breast is larger than the other? Advise

Redo breasts augmentation

Dear AMT,    Thanks for submitting your pictures. From observing your pictures, you appear small C on the right side and full B on the left side with large areolas and slight droopiness. You did not provide your chest circumference measurement in inches, which is critical for the correct selection of implants' size.  Let's assume that your chest is 32 inches, to become 32 C cup size you will need 325 cc on the left side and 300 cc on the right side. Additionally, a small mini lift ( donut, Benneli) procedure ( 1/4 - 1/2 inch) will make you more perky and give you smaller and more attractive areolas.        I hope this helps,                         All the best,                                     Dr Widder

Breast Revision

Good evening!You can go up in size and perhaps place two different sizes to give you better symmetry. It takes at least 100cc to see a difference, so perhaps 350cc?I perform a lot of revisions- I have attached a link to my Breast Augmentation Revision photo gallery for your review- hope it helps!

Implant exchange

You can try a baggy test to see if the extra 50 ccs will make the difference you want, or do you need something larger? It does look like one is a bit larger.

No. To see a significant difference in size you will probably need a minimum of 350-375. Adding 50cc will not give an appreciable difference.Good luck

Breast revisions too small; if I go to 300cc's will it give me that little extra volume?

Based on your photos, your right breast is larger than your left.  Try on sizers in your surgeon's office as he may want to use 2 different size implants.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

Thank you for the question and pictures. You will find that online consultants will not be able to provide you with specific advice in regards to selection of specific breast implant size/profile. Keep in mind, as you are thinking about your goals, that adjustment of the breast implant capsules may also be necessary.

Ultimately, careful communication of your goals (in my practice I prefer the use of goal pictures, direct examination/communication in front of a full-length mirror, and computer imaging) will be critical.  Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering revisionary breast augmentation surgery (regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully. Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you are looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.  In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “little extra volume” or "C or D cup” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful. Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup size may also be inaccurate. 

3. Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly, allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals. Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery ( after the use of temporary intraoperative sizers). Viewing the patient's chest wall in the upright and supine positions, with temporary sizes in place, help select the best breast implant size/profile for the specific patient. I hope this, and the attached link (dedicated to revisionary breast augmentation surgery concerns), helps. Best wishes.