I'm 5'7" 126# 58 yo w 3 kids, no b fat stomach is loose crepey - I do not want a scar hip to hip and I want labiaplasty.

Your Examination Is Key

Some abdominal problems can be fixed with shorter scars, some require a longer scar to make sure all of the skin is removed properly.  You really need a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon.Thanks,Gordon Telepun, MDDecatur, Alabama Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck

Hello and thank you for your question. If you are an appropriate candidate, a tummy tuck can be done through a low and short incision, all completely below the bikini line.  Your muscles can also be plicated resulting in a flat abdomen.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.  The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Stomach/Labia

Without photos, it is impossible to say. Most likely you will need a full tummy tuck with the longer scar. The labiaplasty can be done at the same time. Most surgeons offer complimentary consultations so I recommend you schedule a visit to learn your options.

Robert H. Hunsaker, MD

Skin tightening without a scar

It is difficult to answer your question without a photo or exam, but I will give it a shot. The standard answer is abdominoplasty, but if you are willing to accept a lessor result, you might consider Thermismooth. Radiofrequency skin tightening isn't immediate, but does give a result over months and without a scar.

David Janssen, MD, FACS
Oshkosh Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for your question and congratulations on your desire to pursue a body contouring procedure.  Though a full series of photographs is needed in order to make the best treatment decision, most women who have had three kids benefit the most from a full tummy tuck and muscle tightening procedure.  This allows for the greatest amount of excess skin and fat removal while cinching a patient's waist, but comes with a lower abdominal incision that aims to be hidden by your undergarments.  A labiaplasty can be performed at the same time if you so desire.  Hope this helps.