I'm 18. Is there a non surgical way to increase my breast size?

I'm a 34 B and I haven't noticed a difference in about a year. I've heard that massages help but I just want some natural ways to increase the size I would like to be at least a C or D cup.

There is no safe/effective medication, cream, herbs, or nonsurgical method to significantly increase breast size. Be careful about believing heavily marketed “miracles" that you will undoubtedly read/hear about. Best wishes.

Non surgical breast enhancement

There is at present no reliable noninvasive method for enhancing breast size. If there were, I certainly would be offering this in my practice. The only reliable method is surgical breast augmentaxiom with a breast implant.

Ben Lee, MD
Denver Plastic Surgeon

NonSurgical Breast Enlargement

Unfortunately, short of pregnancy and/or weight gain there is no way to reliably increase breast size without surgery. At one time a suction system for the breasts was developed and it did show some short term minor increase in breast size but the long term results were less impressive. Fat grafting is an option but this too is a surgical procedure and can increase breast size by about one cup. The results from fat grafting are a little unpredictable at this time. The most reliable way to increase breast size is by placement of implants. Women under 22 years of age (with some exceptions) are primarily restricted to saline implants while women 22 and above may choose between saline or silicone/gel implants.

For more information on breast augmentation see the link below.

For the best results seek the consultation of a plastic surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. They have a website listing all the certified plastic surgeons. Members of the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery will all be board certified in plastic surgery and have demonstrated an interest and special skill in cosmetic plastic surgery as well.

Alexander G. Nein, MD, MS, FACS

Is there a non surgical way to increase my breast size?

As the younger brother of three older sisters I was introduced to this topic way too early in life.  There was a fella named Mark Eden who instructed girls in the 1960's to do exercises building up their pectoralis major muscles.  You could hear them chant as they exercised walking through our home, "bust, bust, bust is a must".  Unfortunately, only pregnancy and eventual implants offered a cure.  Best wishes

Craig Harrison, MD, PA
Tyler Plastic Surgeon

The only options available to increase the size of your breasts by a cup size or more are all surgical in nature.  Fat grafting (with the BRAVA system) can provide a modest increase in breast size, typically a cup size.  Breast augmentation with implants is the best and most reliable option.  Women between the ages of 18 and 22 years are able to undergo augmentation with saline implants.  You must be at least 22 years old for silicone implants.  Hope this helps.  Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon for more information and specifics about surgery.

Breast size increase

Unfortunately there is no reliable nonsurgical way to increase breast size.  You do have different surgical options including implants or fat transfer.  Good luck.

Camille Cash, MD

Non-surgical approach to breast augmentation

I think that the best, most reliable way to increase breast size is with implants.  There was/is a procedure called BRAVA which touted an increase in cup size by the application of what amounts to large suction cups.  I thought that sounded rather silly and ineffective so I have never offered it.  Still, I throw that out there in case you want to research it.  Personally, I think your money would be better spent on implants, though.

Edwin C. Pound, III, MD

Enlarging breasts without surgery

Thank you for asking about your breast augmentation.

I wish there were a way to increase breasts without any surgery -
To achieve a C cup or more enlargement, the only option is a surgically placed breast implant.
Being 18, you are old enough to have the procedure done with saline implants.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
Hope you found this answer helpful. Best wishes

Non surgical breast aug

Hi Jennifer,
Unfortunately, there is no effective way to increase size one to two cups without surgery.
If you have a little extra body fat, you may want to consider fat transfer (if you are trying to avoid implants).  This is considered "surgery" (though less invasive), but usually results in more modest increase in size (1/2 to 1 cup increase).  You do get the advantage of getting rid of fat in unwanted areas.  Photos can be sent upon request.  Good luck!

There is no nonsurgical way to increase breast size.

There is no way to increase breast size without an operation. Oral supplements and topical applications are a waste of money.