Is it possible to get an hour glass tummy tuck and BBL done at the same time?

I want a hour glass tummy tuck with a bbl done all at once I just don't want to go to DR I rather stay in the US but I can't find anyone that would do both

Tummy tuck with bbl

Hello and thank you for your question. If you are an appropriate candidate, a tummy tuck can be done through a low and short incision, all completely below the bikini line.  Your muscles can also be plicated resulting in a flat abdomen.  A BBL can be performed at the same time for improved buttock and waist contour.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.  The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Tummy tuck and BBL

I prefer to stage them. I like to do the BBL first so that I can harvest fat from the abdomen.  Best of luck.

Combining a tummy tuck and bbl.

this is a routine combination in our practice - performing this specific combination several times each week.  you need to make some minor postoperative adjustments to your sitting and sleeping when combining this two procedures.  consult with board-certified plastic surgeons that routinely offer this combo for an in-person examination and review of your overall health.  below is a link to a postoperative patient that has these two procedures performed together.

Tummy tuck with BBL - finding doctor to do the surgery

Thank you for asking about your tummy tuck and BBL.

• Good for you for being sensible and not going to the DR!
  • Most surgeons will recommend not combining the procedures because of the length of surgery and the difficult recovery
  • But there are probably several near you or in Cleveland who will combine them.
  • Go to the website of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons - search by your zip code for surgeons and just call the office to see which surgeons will consider this combination.
  • If you are heavy or surgery will take too long - follow your surgeon's advice and divide the procedures - the recommendation is made for your safety!
  • Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Yes, it is possible to do a tummy tuck and BBL at the same time

In the right type of patient it is possible to do a tummy tuck and BBL at the same time.  I have done this many times.  This combination procedure isn't right for everyone and sometimes it is best to stage the procedures.  The best thing to do is to consult with a surgeon who performs these procedures.  Best of luck.

Jason E. Leedy, MD
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

Hourglass figure

From what you describe this is most likely simply the natural progression of the results of fat transfer.

Initially all the fat transferred shows its volume on top of this there's a substantial amount of swelling.

This makes early results after Brazilians seem very dramatic.

So dramatic in fact that some providers may be tempted to take before and after pictures at this stage.

Depending on how much fat was transferred, how the procedure was performed or how the patient takes care of the treated area after the procedure will influence what the final result looks like.

If you begin exercising for weeks after the procedure than the loss in volume is probably not related to exercise but simply or just the true final results from your procedure.

Mats Hagstrom M.D.

Mats Hagstrom, MD

Both procedures can be done at the same time but you may need to find the right plastic surgeon. I have done this and in the right patients, it works well. 

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS

TT and BBL

Yes it is possible to get both a bbl and a TT simultaneously however the recovery can be challenging. You will need to find a BCPS comfortable with performing this surgical combination. 

DrBurnett#realself100

Not a good idea to combine BBL & Tummy Tuck

Part of the reason that you can't find a surgeon in the US to perform a BBL and tummy tuck together is that it isn't  good idea. You will have much better results if you stage the procedures. Furthermore, I strongly encourage you not to go out of the country for these procedures in particular. Just look at some of the scary pictures on this site of people who did and you will see why I think it's a bad idea. 

Kindly,

Kouros Azar

Kouros Azar, MD
Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon

BBL and tummy tuck

In general terms, the procedures could be combined. The recuperation is more complicated and painful. A critical issue is the duration of the operation in your particular case and whether this might exceed safety limits.  Discuss with a board certified plastic surgeon; there are many fine teaching hospitals in Ohio.