Pure PRP (Platelet-Rich Plasma) injections for hair loss to regrow hair. Any suggestions?

Looking for all doctors or sites that perform Pure PRP, Platelet-Rich Plasma injections, which is reportedly better than traditional PRP in terms of less pain and better results typically for helping hair loss. I've been quoted a cost of $1,750 for one session, which includes vitamins to take two weeks prior and after the treatment. They also will put me under a laser light after the injections to help the process "take." I'd like any other estimates from docs who perform Pure PRP injections.
To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Platelet Rich Plasma explanation

Watch this video to see Dr. Edward Dickerson personally answer your PRP question! Get to know your options and find out if PRP is right for you.

Fayetteville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Pure PRP? ENGLEWOOD Cliffs NJ

I am not sure what you are referencing by saying pure PRP. Platelet rich plasma by definition is a highly concentrated mixture of platelets and plasma.. It usually is anywhere between two and six  times the normal concentration of platelets in the blood. Platelet rich plasma is obtained by excluding the platelet poor plasma. In my opinion, there is some value for the platelet poor plasma. I believe it has anti-inflammatory agents and should be utilized. Find someone who is an expert in PRP. Ask to see photos. Hope this helps. Good luck.

Jeffrey Rapaport, MD
Englewood Dermatologic Surgeon