How many surgeries can I get in between? How many can I get done at the same time?

Hello my question is how many surgeries can you get at once . i wanted to get a breast reduction rhinoplasty and scar removal/revision surgery.. My scar is not really that big its small and its on my top lip i got bite by a dog a couple years ago . would i be able to get all 3 done at the same time ?? If i cant and decide to get my scar removal sugery first...how long would i have to wait to can get my breast and nose done together after i get my scar removal surgery ??

How many operations can I get done at the same time?

Thank you for the question. Generally speaking, combination surgical procedures are done routinely. However, you are wise in being concerned about the safety  and quality of outcome of combination surgery; risks/possible complications do increase with increased length of surgery… 

It is best to evaluate each patient's suitability for combination surgery on an individualized basis. During this consultation process, after a complete history and physical, the SAFETY of combining these surgical procedures becomes of paramount importance. Plastic surgeon, anesthesia provider, duration of surgery, surgery facility all important considerations. 

Your best bet: choose your plastic surgeon very carefully; everything else including good judgment/advice/planning,  anesthesia provider, safe surgery facility,  and ultimately better outcomes will follow.  Best wishes.

Multiple surgeries including Breast Reduction

Dear Veganmarie,

In my opinion, it is best that you have the rhinoplasty and scar revision as one surgery and then your breast reduction as the second surgery.  Some surgeons will suggest that all can be performed at once but to perform each surgery well it is best to divide and conquer. 

Best Wishes