What can I do to ease the itching on my face under the tape?

I am a week and a day post op and I'm at my breaking point... The tape on my cheeks is making me break out ( I finished the steroid pack on Tuesday, and I'm assuming that was keeping my acne at bay) it's super itchy and the glue is melting from under the tape and running down my face too :( please see pictures I've uploaded from before, can I remove the cross section of tape? Leaving just the horizontal tape to keep the cast in place? I don't get it off until Monday...

1 week post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.
It's too early to make value judgments with only 1 week after a rhinoplasty.
Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Itching Under Tape

That can be miserable.  So sorry you are having that problem.  Contact your surgeon on his after hours / weekend line to discuss a solution.   It's his call on removal of tape and or splint.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD