Any advice would help! It's only been one day, but I am not exactly in love with my new nose just yet (Photo)

Please refer to my pictures... Two side views and then the "good one" lol. My surgeon is amazing! Super talented, nice man, very experienced. I don't want to sound ungrateful or jump the gun however, I am concerned with the amount of curvature I guess I would say... I feel the tip is still too long... Or if it wasn't as curved to slope upwards then it would appear more natural? Any expert opinions would be appreciated. Good or bad, I want the truth. Thank you!

Rhino Recovery

Recovery from nose surgery takes a year for most, longer for some. Early on due to numbness and swelling, it is common for patients not to feel comfortable with their nose. As feeling returns and swelling decreases, generally patients feel much more comfortable. hang in there. It sounds like you have a great relationship with your doctor. They will want to know about your concerns so keep your follow up appointments.

Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

One day after cast removal

Great question! I can see how you would be concerned after having surgery. Unfortunately it is way too early to compare this to a final result. There is still residual swelling that can take some time to subside. It can take 2-4 weeks before the swelling has gone down to what a patient feels is socially acceptable. Be patient and make sure that you followup with our surgeon regularly. .

Michael T. Somenek, MD
Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon

1 days post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question.
It's too early to make value judgments with only one day after a rhinoplasty.
Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Any advice would help! It's only been one day, but I am not exactly in love with my new nose just yet

Time frame since surgery only about a month! ???But I see slightly over recited hump. Might try filler injections ?