My hairs are falling off fast. I'm Just 19 years old. What can I do?

Before going to hostel their is no hairfall...But now when I'm residing at hostel my hair started falling...Hostel provides us hard water to us for bathing what is a solution for this problem

What is proper hairtreatment for hair loss at young age?

it is better to get evaluated by a hair loss specialist to find the cause for your hair loss. Once that is established then at this age usually medical hair treatment options are recommended. 

Newport Beach Hair Restoration Surgeon

Thanks for your query. Hair fall is a very common condition for people residing in hostels as hard water and poor nutrition can cause hair fall. It’s very difficult to change water but you can try having multivitamins rich in calcium pantothenate and biotin as this helps in hair regrowth. You should use a mild shampoo and conditioner and use only Luke warm water. Hope it helps.

All The Best

Ajaya Kashyap, MD
India Plastic Surgeon

19 year old with hair loss

Your biggest enemy is the progressive thinning leading to a balding pattern that is not evident at this point in time. The degree of thinning that you are experiencing would suggest that you should see a doctor who most likely will get Bulk Measurements of your hair to determine the degree of the thinning that you are presently having. If the diagnosis is early genetic hair loss (the most common cause of hair loss in young men), then the best treatment would be the drug finasteride which is highly effective in men of your age and may not only stop the hair loss but possibly reverse it. If you are developing a more advanced balding pattern the HAIRCHECK test will determine the Bulk Measurements of your hair and put a number on that hair loss (a metric) and this will show, over a one-year time frame, how effective the treatment will be. Once you know this information, then you and your doctor need to develop a MASTER PLAN which will define what you need to do over the years to come.

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hair loss

Are you losing hair all over your scalp, including the donor area.  I suggest you speak with a hair loss expert and discuss your concerns such as where you are losing hair.  Together you can develop a plan to fight the loss and preserve you native hair.

Justin Misko, MD
Lincoln Hair Restoration Surgeon

Getting to the Bottom of It--Seeking Hair Loss Treatment: PRP and Progesterone

I suggest seeing a hair loss expert to evaluate and go over your condition and provide you information about your best treatment options. There are great non-invasive options like PRP/progesterone and/or hair transplantation if needed. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer