My face is burned because of skin peeling?

Skin pilling is not harmful but now in face has dark patches (burning skin) & dark circle all over the face in three seating. Now help me i am looking very ugly with this face. Help ! I want to know that doctors says that to me skin peeling is not harmful in any way but this is not fare to me. I was very beautiful & looking ugly now.Mine Full face is burned with very dark patches. My Skin tone is also Fair but after this tone also changed.

Chemical Peel

Thank you for your question. Dark patches is oftentimes a result of the chemical peel. I say oftentimes because I do not know the type of chemical peel you received. It is very helpful for us to see pictures and to learn more about your treatment. In the meantime, please follow closely the recovery instructions provided by your board certified facial plastic surgeon. 

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Thanks for your query. Chemical peeling is a very safe process but as everything comes with a side effect, there is also a risk of burn with chemical peel. It is a reversible side effect and can be treated easily. Just apply moisturizer, protect from sun and it will be all right in a couple of days. Hope it helps.

All The Best

Ajaya Kashyap, MD
India Plastic Surgeon

See a Cosmetic Dermatologist for Wound Care and Treatment Options

This is tough to answer without pictures. I recommend getting a formal consultation with a cosmetic dermatologist for wound care and treatment options. For burns, I recommend silicone gel with growth factors. Scars can be treated with lasers, microneedling/prp and fillers. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer