Arm one side of body has more growth.

I am training about 3 years for bodybuilding. Daily I have to spend 1 hour for that. And in that one hour I did 500 pushup, so before somedays I have noticed that my left hand and chest is longer and bigger than right one.. So what should I do to correct it.

One arm is bigger?

Thank you for posting your question. This situation does not sound like surgery will help. Instead, you might want to train differently so the smaller side catches up to the bigger side. If you're unsure then I would suggest consulting with a plastic surgeon in-person! Best, Dr. Aldo