Hair removal from chest, back and neck. How much would it cost?

I want to get rid of my unwanted hairs so i wantvto knoe the amouamount

Cost of Laser Hair Removal

There are many variables that determine the cost of laser hair removal: type and color of hair, size of the area, etc.  Typically multiple treatments are needed, usually between 5-8 depending on area and length of growth cycle. At the time this question is being answered, individual laser hair removal sessions begin at $100 for small area such as the lip (per session) to $700 (per treatment) for full legs. Laser hair removal for male chest costs around $500, $450 for the back and $200 for the neck. So it would costs around $1150 from chest, back and neck.

Summit Emergency Medicine Physician