Staining under Lumineers, can this be fixed?

I have had lumineers for several years with no problems. Recently I noticed what looks like staining UNDER all four front lumineers. Looks like the glue underneath has stained. Can this be fixed?

Lumineers

Hi, thanks for sending your question. I encourage you to visit with a dentist to determine the source of the staining and to make sure they are not cavaties. Typical staining from food can come off during routine cleanings, however it its more than that the lumineers may need more attention and possibly in need of replacement. All the best,

Los Angeles Dentist

Staining lumineers

Hi:

Normally any stain under the lumineer can not be fixed unless it is replaced.  I suggest you consult a dentist to make sure the staining is from under the lumineer and not just on the surface.  Surface stain can easily be polished away.

Dr. Maddahi

Kourosh Maddahi, DDS
Beverly Hills Dentist