Would I be eligible for all procedures desired same time? (photos)

I have lost close to 80lbs and have had 4 babies. I'm in great health. I'm 5'4" tall 165lbs. My question is judging by my photos attached would/could I be a candidate to have BL with implants, TT/body lift , with BBL. done together? I'm sending a wish picture as well. I look forward to hearing back from you.

Would I be eligible for all procedures desired same time?

Congratulations on your significant weight loss; I think you should be very proud of your accomplishment. Generally speaking, combination surgical procedures are done routinely.  However, you are wise in being concerned about the safety of combination surgery; risks/possible complications do increase with increased length of surgery…  In my practice, I would ask that you plan on staging (more than one procedure) the procedures you wish to undergo.  It is best to evaluate each patient's suitability for combination surgery on an individualized basis. During this consultation process, after a complete history and physical, the SAFETY  of combining these surgical procedures becomes of paramount importance.  Plastic surgeon, anesthesia provider, duration of surgery, surgery facility all important  considerations.
Your best bet: choose your plastic surgeon very carefully; everything else including  good judgment/advice/planning, anesthesia provider and safe surgery facility will follow. Best wishes.

Combining procedures

Thanks for posting your questions and photos!!You would definitely benefit from BBA/pexy as well as abdominoplasty procedures. There is a point of diminishing return when risk (operative length, blood loss, recovery restrictions) outweighs benefit of combining procedures. A consultation with a reputable, board certified plastic surgeon will help give more details. In general, your risks of complications are greater with operative lengths >4 hours. Combining procedures with abdominoplasty puts you at higher risk of having complications as well. That being said, many surgeons (including myself) choose to combine procedures in very healthy patients as long as the time under anesthesia can be controlled and ability to recover is not hindered by operating on too many areas. Combining backside procedures with front side procedures (in your case) would seriously inhibit your ability to recover safely and make your operative time far too lengthy. Split up the front side procedures and backside procedures and you'll have safer operations, swifter recovery and better outcomes!!
Best wishes and good luck in realizing your goals! 

Rachel Streu, MD

Combining Multiple Procedures in a Mommy Makeover

The Mommy Makeover is a combination of procedures to bring a woman’s body back to the way she looked prior to pregnancy. Most commonly some variation of a #TummyTuck and #BreastSurgery are performed. Additional procedures can include liposuction, umbilical hernia repair.  The most common #breastprocedures include #mastopexy or #breastlift, #breastaugmentation, or #breastreduction.   #Combined operations are often performed with our #Gynecology colleagues. Tubal ligation is a common post pregnancy procedure which is done at the time of many of the surgeries included with a #MommyMakeover. If you require a gynecologic operation or study (laparoscopy) and are considering a plastic surgery procedure, discuss these issues with your physician and board-certified plastic surgeon. Also, combining these #procedures may decrease anesthetics, costs, and recovery time.

Combined procedures

Congratulation on your weight loss!  While you will benefit from the procedures that you are considering, it may be wise to break them up into stages.  Your safety is always the number one concern.  It is also important that you are pleased with your results.  If you do too much at one time you will see improvement, but it may not be as good as it could be if the procedures were broken up.  I would meet with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area to formulate a surgical plan with you based on your goals.

Camille Cash, MD

Finding the right size

Far more important than deciding if a tummy tuck or a mommy makeover is for you is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let him explain why one technique may be better than another and if you need a tummy tuck. Many board certified plastic surgeons provide a free first time consult and you should take advantage of that!
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for you!

Mommy Makeover /Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/Tummy Tuck/Liposuction/BBL

I appreciate your question.Congratulations on your weight loss!  From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for a Mommy Makeover.  For health and safety reasons, I would recommend staging the procedures.The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

You seem to be an excellent candidate for the procedures you mention.

I agree with the other doctors that staging this will be in your best interests. I would probably do the tummy tuck and the fat grafting to the buttocks with liposuction of your back and flanks as the first stage. Positioning is a problem, but we use padding so that it takes the pressure off the buttocks after we have done the fat grafting. We also harvest all the fat from the lower abdomen before doing the tummy tuck so that we don't waste the fat.As far as the breasts are concerned, I would want to know how much bigger would like to be and we would do sizing in the office with external breast implants to estimate the volume that you would like to achieve. If this is a large volume breast implantation alone may be sufficient, but if not you may also need a breast lift at the same time.I'm not sure that you need the entire body lift, also known as a belt lipectomy. Once you do the liposuction of your back and the fat grafting to the buttocks you may be satisfied with the appearance at that stage.

Rodney A. Green, MD
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

Combined procedures

The procedures you are interested in should be broken down into two separate stages, for safety reasons. I recommend doing the BBL first, then waiting about six to nine months before the combined TT and breast surgery. This is for positioning reasons and blood supply reasons. Also, two shorter surgeries have lower risk than one very long surgery, especially with regard to DVTs (blood clots) and the tummy tuck.Consult with a few plastic surgeons in person for more information.Best wishes,Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD

Combination of procedures

Thank you for your question.  While it is possible to combine procedures and it is done frequently, each patient's case is different.  Your board certified plastic surgeon, certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, needs to perform a full evaluation taking into account the exam, medical history, and patient goals in order to formulate a plan to accomplish those goals in the safest possible way.  In cases similar to your's, I tend to recommend combining the breast surgery and tummy tuck/body lift, and then perform the BBL and liposuction contouring of the arms and legs, as needed, in a separate surgery.  Hope this helps!

Dr derby

Thank you for your question and the photos. I feel that it would best to split up the procedures:1. Tummy Tuck with with and BBL2. The breast lift with implants. Its safer to separate the procedures because otherwise it might be a lot to deal with at 1 time post operstively and also the risk during surgery can be significantly higherBest of luck

Derby Sang Caputo, MD