51, what do the docs recommed. (Photo)

Any and all recommendations welcome (lower eyelids, juvedem, Botox)). Thank you

Facial Rejvenation

Thank you for posting your picture. I think you would be an excellent candidate for facial rejuvenation using injectables. Fillers to the tear trough (under eye hollow) would make a drastic improvement; I like to inject Belotero or Restalyne Silk in this area for blending of the tear trough. Voluma can be used to restore mid-face deflation that commonly occurs with aging. Fat grafting is another option for rejuvenation of both the tear trough and mid-face volume deflation. Finally, Botox would help soften or eliminate your forehead lines.

New York Physician

Facial Rejvenation

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

New York Physician

Natural rejuvenation

Thank you for your question and the photos. You have a naturally beautiful face with some evidence of fat loss. I would recommend different things based on what bothers you most. I would say that your under eyes look tired and there is some mid-face volume loss. This can easily be treated in a natural way, and without surgery, with proper use of thicker fillers (voluma or radiesse) in mid cheek area and under eye (tear trough) filler (restylane is best) for the undereyes. Botox is always helpful for forehead wrinkles but from what I see they look fine! I hope this helps and good luck!

Lesley Rabach, MD

Natural rejuvenation

Lesley Rabach, MD

Mid-Face Volume Replacement

I think your main concern is likely the loss of mid-face fatty tissue thus volume depletion of that area.  It may take more than one treatment but I would start by using off the shelf injectables to that area .  Examples might be Juvederm Voluma or Radiesse or Restylane Defyne (newest product on the market) .

Mid-Face Volume Replacement

Injectable fillers

The cheeks can be treated with filler to provide a lift.  It will not resolve all of the puffiness under the eyes.  For the wrinkles on your forehead and in the glabellar area Botox would be used.  I cannot tell if you have crows feet to treat but these are also easily treated with Botox.

Injectable fillers

Mid face volume loss

Thanks for your question. Your most natural looking but WOW result will be with a combination approach. Consider the combination of 

1. Volume (filler-cheeks, tear trough)

2. Lift (lots of approaches, some lift will come from replacing mid face volume loss but you will likely want more); examples-Thread lifting (Novathreads), Ultherapy

3. Resurface- Laser Genesis is a nice no down time way to do this, but there are many many options

4. Medical grade skin care

This combo will lead to a true transformation. Botox tends to be more 'icing on the cake'.

Lisa Vuich, MD

Mid face volume loss

1. Volume (filler-cheeks, tear trough)

4. Medical grade skin care

Lisa Vuich, MD

A liquid Facelift aka The R-Lift would be perfect for you.

Thank you for posting. From you photo, it looks like your natural cushions of fat in your face have deflated and so caused hollowing and sagging. So by restoring these pads to the natural shape and size will have a dramatic rejuvenating on your appearance but, most critically, ensure that you look like YOU and not some freaky mannequin. It is so important to read the anatomy well and treat what is causing the effects you don't like. Many lesser experienced practitioners will treat the lines and wrinkles rather than whats actually causing them, which is often fat pads and much higher up in the face.

Also I would consider some treatment with Dysport or Botox to help maintain your lovely brow shape. You have great shaped lips so I wouldn't touch those yet.

But first, before everything, I would suggest some great skin care to boost the quality of skin and get that glow back. When your skin is happy, you will get even better results from injectables.

Hollowing and long lip

Attackmom,

You've had some changes consistent with aging, I'm afraid.  But don't give up hope.  Restoring volume to your midface will refresh you quickly, and make your eyes look younger.  Your upper lids look good overall though with perhaps a little volume loss as well.  Also, a lip lift will do wonders.  You'll be amazed at how that quick and easy procedure can refresh your appearance.

Hollowing and long lip

Attackmom,

Face

I would recommend Xeomin/Botox for the upper face, Voluma for your cheeks, Restylane for your tear troughs , Radiesse for the lower face, and  belotero for your lips.

Face

Mid face aging

Loss of volume of the mid face is common to all of us. Juvaderm/ Restylane products will add volume to this area fro the lower eyelid, cheek to nasolabial fold. Botox would be used to soften the crows feet and forehead lines. Alternatively you may consider having surgical correction of these. I would consider cost, longevity, downtime and what your goals are. Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon to evaluate all your options.

Mid face aging

Combine treatments for best results

This is what I see:

1. Eyes are hallow 2. Cheeks have lost volume 3. Rt eyebrow is slightly lower than left 4. Forehead has wrinkles. 5. Corners of the mouth are starting to droop 6. There is some puffiness in the eyes (fat pad in the lower eyelids) 7. Lt upper eyelid more droopy than Rt side 8.Skin on neck has poor texture

This is what I would do:

1. Restylane in tear troughs/lower eyelids - this would make the biggest impact because this makes you look tired.  2. I would use Restylane Lyft or Voluma in the cheeks to have lift the cheeks.  It will also help lift the laugh lines. 3.  You can use Botox to address the forehead wrinkles and lift the Rt eyebrow to make it more symmetric to the left.  5. Juvederm or Belotero can be used to lift the corners of the mouth. 6. The puffiness can be improved with the Restylane to some extent only.  7. I find the ThermiVA smooth to work really well to lift the upper eyelids.  No downtime procedure.  8. Ulthera for the neck - improves skin texture but lifts the neck.

Combine treatments for best results

This is what I see:

This is what I would do: