After going for a surgery for eye reshaping & eye enlargement. What time does it take for it get healed?

Please I don't know why I have small eye they both look like a Chinese eyes but am not an please I need help I want my eyes to be bigger

How long is recovery time for eyelid surgery

Thank you for sharing your question. Without understanding which particular surgery you require, it is difficult to determine healing time. In general, expect 2 weeks of bruising and swelling to show. See an experienced Oculoplastic Surgeon for in person evaluation and guidance.  Good luck,

It very much depends on what is going on and what surgeries you need.

I encourage you to post a photograph of your eyelids so we have more information.  This will help us answer your questions.