Doctor Recommendations for Surgeon who Can Revise Chin Implant and Fix to Bone

After Doing a Lot of Research on Chin Implant Displacement Revision.... I have had a chin implant placed thru the mouth that migrated or placed too high on the front portion of my chin. I would like to find a doctor to do a revision to lower the pocket and place the implant lower on the chin bone. After reading all the answers from all the wonderful doctors that took the time to answer my questions. I have decided the best solution is to find doctor that uses some type of fixation for chin implants.

Doctor Answers 2

Revision chin implant surgery.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

In your area, I would consider Dr. Wayne Larrabee or one of his associates in the Seattle area. There is also Dr. Tom Wang in Portland that is close to you as well. I hope this information helps.

Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 20 reviews

Chin Implant Revision

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}


I am a facial plastic and reconstructive surgeon located in Beverly Hills, California and I have a great deal of experience performing chin implant revision surgery. Please feel free to contact me if you have any specific questions about the procedure. My contact information is listed in my profile. Thank you, and good luck to you.
Dr. Nassif

Paul S. Nassif, MD
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.7 out of 5 stars 49 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.