After Having Filler in my Lips and Corners of Mouth I Have Developed Nasalabial Folds! How Can I Treat Them Effectively?

I'm scared to have fillers again because i've lost confidence in the doctors performing it but i hate looking at myself now. I went to for filler to treat my small lines in the corners of my mouth and to make my very thin lips bigger and now i look like iv aged ten years. im 26! im so upset please offer some advise.

Fillers for lips and corners of mouth

Without an exam it is difficult to comment, but I will say that with an experienced injector things should go better.

Fillers for lips and corners of mouth

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Fillers, corners of mouth, Lip Enhancement, Nasolabial folds

At 26 without seeing your pictures I doubt that you will need any fillers for your nasolabial folds.

Juvederm or Restylane can be quickly dissolved with Hyaluronidase (Vitrase) injection or just wait.  Within a few months the fillers will have been reabsorbed.

Often less is more with fillers in the lips.

Cheers

Luis A. Cenedese, MD, FACS

Cheers

Luis A. Cenedese, MD, FACS