After Fat Transplantation, Increase Blood Circulation?

I have breast implant behind the chest muscle. I will go through a body jet,remove and replace the implants with my own fat. Can I do anything before the surgery to improve the outcome results? Can I do anything after the surgery? I have read that the blood circulation in the area is crucial to the fat to survive. Is TENS (transcutaneous electric nerve stimulation) ointments or "bed of nails" good options for increasing blood circulation after surgery. Or can these methods damage the result?

TENS or Bed of Nails after Fat Transfer to the Breasts

Please do not use either of these after fat transfer to your breasts.  The first 6 weeks will be critical for the survival of the fat, and these may harm the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA