Post Breast Augmentation: Breasts Look Too Long From the Bottom and Perfect From the Top
Doctor Answers 8
Breast augmentation issue
Post op massage
You might also like...
Cannot tell much without a photo!
Crescent lift showing different results from different angles
Evaluate your before and after photos with your plastic surgeon
Probably best thing to do is have your plastic surgeon take and print out photo of you before and after. You can sit down with him/her and discuss what you dont like and what you are concerned about. He/she can then tell you what will change and what may not change with additional healing. In general, crescent lift procedures should only be used for mild areola asymmetry. Anything more than that will likely result in elongated areolas.
All the best,
Dr. Remus Repta
Unhappy with breast lift
- From your description (I saw no photo) you needed more of a lift.
- It sounds as though your breasts were droopy and the implant is lying above the breast itself,
- Pushing up the breasts and wrapping yourself are harmless but will not help.
- See your surgeon, not the nurse.
- Have a photo taken, during that visit and printed out so you can discuss the result with your surgeon.
- If your surgeon cannot help or says all is fine when you are sure it is not, get a second opinion from an experienced Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.