After Brazilian Butt Lift /lipo Flanks & Abdomen 4 Days Ago, Having Chills No Fever, Normal?

I wanted a new booty but right now feel like Nickii Minaj! lol. also my butt feels soo hard. (700cc in each side). bruising going down a bit. on 2 different antibiotics prescribed for after surgery.

What to expect after a Brazilian butt lift

The Brazilian butt lift is beautiful and effective way to contour your torso, create a flat tummy, a small waist, sculpted back, full hips, and round new bottom. In our practice here in Miami, we follow each patient very closely after the procedure. A fever and chills after the surgery is not normal. Contact your Dr. immediately and let them know of your concerns. They will be concerned as well and want to evaluates you and give you the care that you need.

Brazilian Butt Lift

Fever and chills are not normal. Call your doctor immediately . You may have infection and will require more aggressive treatment