Can I get an orange and purple tattoo removed from my skin without laser? Or an affordable payment plan for it? I'm 19 (Photo)

I got it at a shop when I asked the guy to do a moon and clouds portrait on my forearm which ( most good artist can freehand that) , well he didn't know how to draw it and gave me this horrid purple and yellow thing. I want to join the service and to be successful and this tattoo is killing my self esteem and social life, and in time my professional life too . I hate when people notice it which is inevitable due to where it's at and there is no way I can afford a substantial medical bill .

Tattoo removal without laser

Laser is really the only effective method of removing a tattoo.  There are chemicals that are advertised, but I recommend against using them, as I have seen them cause significant chemical burns and scarring.  The colors in your tattoo will be difficult to remove with laser, but not necessarily impossible.  If the tattoo is preventing you from pursuing a particular career, I would recommend that you get a consultation with a clinician experienced in tattoo removal, who uses the most up-to-date laser technology. 

Tattoo Regrets--Laser Tattoo Removal

The best way to have this removed would be laser tattoo removal. I recommend getting a formal evaluation. It will take a series of treatments, but see an expert for best results. Best, Dr. Emer