Do You Have Any Advice As to What I Should Do if I'm Not Satisfied with the Outcome of my Nose?

I had a rhinoplasty operation back in November 2012. My surgeon made my nose thinner over the bridge of my nose. He didn't touch the tip but there is an obvious bulge above my nostrils (it's really noticeable if I'm sitting directly under a light), he told me that this was swelling from the internal stitches and it would go but it still hasn't. I'm really unhappy with my nose but I'm worried that when I go back and tell him this he won't be willing to rectify it.

Doctor Answers 1

Revision Rhinoplasty

Without pictures or an examination, it is difficult to give you specific advice about your nose. However, if you are not satisfied with the result or with the surgeon, you should seek a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon for a second opinion. 

Best wishes

West Orange Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 22 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.