Whats best advice for someone whos cheeks got burnt when undergoing ipl hair removal?

My cheeks have been burnt for over a year and is there any cure for them

Doctor Answers 1

Burns from IPL - visit a physician

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

There are some things that can be done depending upon the discoloration left from the burn - topicals like hydroquinone, and additional very light IPL done by a very experienced team!, that can be done to help with burns from prior IPL. Visit a board-certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon's office for an evaluation.

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.