Rhinoplasty and septoplasty not happy. (photo)

I had surgery 4 months ago. I believe swelling has gone, but my nose is still crooked , both on bridge and tip. The tip has fallen back to the left. Is there anything other procedure to fix this? Is there any docs in Aust who feel they have experience in noses like mine?

Rhinoplasty and septoplasty not happy

I'm sorry to hear that you are unhappy regarding your septo-rhinoplasty surgery.  Although, it may still take some time to see the final results, you should let your surgeon know about your concerns.  It can be difficult to achieve perfect symmetry in cases such as yours.  One non-surgical option may be the use of an injectable filler to help hide an asymmetric tip and/or septum.  Ask your surgeon if this may be an option in your case before proceeding with further surgery.  Best wishes, Dr. Lepore.

San Jose Plastic Surgeon

4 Months post op. some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.
Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Unhappy with Rhinoplasty Results.

It seems that you have not achieved the results you were after.  Rhinoplasty is a complicated operation and needs to be performed with care and patience.  Four months is still too short a time to assess what will be the true final result in 12 months+.  However, if your nose is crooked then its unlikely that it will improve.  You should check with your surgeon first.  If you are still unhappy then you should seek out a specialist facial plastic surgeon who specialises in rhinoplasty and is comfortable performing revision surgery.  Hope this is helpful.