Can I ask for a review 4.5 weeks Post Op, Upper and Lower Eye lift plus Endo Brow Lift and mid face with neck. (photos)

I'm very disappointed with eyes. At first with swelling I loved them. But now skin folds wrinkles have returned on upper and lower and cheek folds.. Immediately following surgery I noticed my nose looked very crooked on bridge, (I had rhino in Feb with other surgeon) although not perfect , it was a lot better , when I got home (I had this latest done in Asia) I had an X-ray and CT of my nose, and yes it is slightly fractured in right side. I queried with Doc but he denyied it could

Wrinkles after surgery

Considering you are only 4 weeks out from surgery, I'd recommend that you give this a little more time, I'm sure there is still some swelling. Also, I'd discuss your concerns with your surgeon. Something as simple as Botox may help. Otherwise, once swelling has completely resolved, if you still have the wrinkling, an aggressive laser procedure, like a deep erbium laser resurfacing, can tighten the skin and improve the folds.

Andrew Campbell, M.D.

Quintessa Aesthetic Centers

Milwaukee Facial Plastic Surgeon

Results after blepharoplasty of the upper and lower lids, brow lift and midface/ neck lift

You have experienced a lot of surgery in the past 9 months and your healing after the latest procedure is not complete. Waiting before moving toward additional surgery would be wise and perhaps "less is better" for now. Cosmetic Botox may relax some of the wrinkles in the crows' feet area, so this is a good non-surgical option. Your photograph appears to be taken while squinting, and therefore, it is difficult to judge how much excess tissue is there. After healing for 3-6 months, you could consider judicious surgical revisions and laser resurfacing. It appears that you have residual excess skin in the upper lids and the lateral brows may still be a bit low. Best wishes with your decisions.

Sara A. Kaltreider, MD
Charlottesville Oculoplastic Surgeon

Eyes

Thank you for submitting pictures. I would recommend treatment with botox and I believe that would resolve the issue for you.