How do I remove a mole that seems to be part of the skin and not sticking out? (photo)

I've had this mole on my back for as long as I can remember. And I think it's time I get rid of it. It doesn't stick out from the skin at all it almost seems a part of my skin, I was wondering if there is any way I can remove it.

Mole Removal

Moles should be excised full thickness for appropriate pathological examination.As for you to remove a mole, may be when you get you MD degree, then you may be able to remove moles!!

Mole Removal

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}