Implants gone wrong. What can be done? (photos)

I had a breast augmentation a year ago. I went to the surgeon and was told I needed a life in one side. He went over the muscle and put 425cc He did a doughnut lift.when I had my dressings changed I noticed that in the breast I had the lift that there was slight hang over the implant. The nurse told me that as they drop it will sort itself out give it 6 months to a year. But as they dropped The hang got worse. It has now been a year and my breasts hang and touch the top of my stomach.

Lift

Thank you for the question and the photos and sorry for your complication.  That said, it would appear that you would benefit from a vertical mastopexy or lollipop to give your breasts the desired shape but an examination is needed.

Dr. Corbin

Need a lift

In my opinion, from looking at your photos, you will need a more formal vertical mastopexy necessitating a vertical scar as well as a scar around the areola. A doughnut mastopexy in the face of this much breast ptosis will only flatten the breast and not correct the gland that is hanging below the nipple. Discuss your options with your chosen plastic surgeon. Good luck.

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS