Is fat transfer to your breasts and buttocks worth it?

I'm really interested in having lipo performed and fat transferred to my breasts and they are quite saggy due to weight loss and have no upper fullness whatsoever and possibly wanting some transferred t my buttocks as well. I've not been able to find a helpful review from Australia. Is anyone able to reccommend doctors? I live in Adelaide but willing to travel if needed. And does anyone have any idea how much it will cost? I'm assuming between $10k and $15k Thankyou

Breast Fat Transfer/ Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision

Thank you for your question. About 60-70% of the grafted fat survives.  At 6 months you will have a good idea of your results. Some women have a second or third procedure which continues to increase your volume safely. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon #RealSelf100Surgeon

Fat transfer

Fat transfer to the breasts will not correct sagging and gives about one half to one cup of fullness. If you need more, a breast augmentation, with a possible lift, might be a better option. Also, fat transfer to the buttocks is also limited on the amount transferred. I would suggest meeting with a board certified plastic surgeon and discussing all your concerns.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon