What is the best way for Facelift without surgery? (photos)

i am 27 years old and my skin is very loose , hanging , and i want loos fat around the face without surgery , many doctors recommend fat injection but i want to smaller not bigger... ,And what is Precision TX , lift by Endoscopic , HIFU And Embedding and Tightening with Thread .... are they effective for me or they are temporary ??thanks for your reply

Utherapy - An Uplift, Not A Facelift!

Ultherapy is a new type of non-surgical, non-invasive procedure for the face that uses ultrasound and the body’s own natural healing process to lift, tone and tighten loose skin. The FDA – approved device used in the procedure utilizes the safe, time-tested energy of ultrasound to stimulate the deep structural support layers of the skin including those typically addressed in a surgical face lift without disturbing the surface of the skin.

Red Bank Dentist

Thank you for your question. Life and environmental factors, such as dehydration, response to stress or smoking, can speed up the aging process, so addressing those in combination with non-invasive treatments such as cosmetic fillers is ideal. The enlarged appearance of your face is due to the disharmony that is created by loss of volume around your cheekbone and loose skin towards your jawline. By adding volume around the cheekbones using a filler like Voluma, you would regain that facial harmony you are looking for. The added volume would also pull up the sagging skin. Other treatments such as Ultherapy may be used in combination with fillers to enhance the results. A face-to-face consultation, either in person or via video conference, with an experienced professional would offer you the best plan of treatment. 

Jennifer Levine, MD

Too young for a facelift

In my opinion, you would be too young to do any type open procedure whether the endoscopic or otherwise. Some of the newer threading techniques that can move tissue very small amounts may be appropriate. In our practice, the best way to tighten skin, especially if a little darker in color, is to use micro-needling with radiofrequency. 3 to 4 outpatient treatments under a light topical anesthetic can give you the amount of tightening at your age that would be visible. Best of luck.

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS

Facelift without surgery

Thank you for your question. There are a number of terrific options for rejuvenating the face without surgery. The key is identifying what problem you have that is correctable. Typically, I look for features such as volume deficiency or deflation, loose skin, or some kind of skin surface irregularity. Obviously, a thorough physical exam is needed to determine what issues you have. The best and most current treatments revolve around the use of Botox, fillers, skin care lines, skin procedures (like microneedling), and minimally invasive procedures like Precision TX, which is laser assisted skin tightening. At age 27, any or all of those modalities would be appropriate for you. I wish you all the best!

Arnold Almonte, DO
Roseville Plastic Surgeon

What is the best way for Facelift without surgery?

Thank you for your question and photograph.  At your current age there are myriad ways of improving ones overall skin appearance and I would recommend the following steps:1.  Hydration - Appropriate intake of water through the day is vital for the skin to maintain hydration and turgor, minimize wrinkling and swelling, and lend a clearer appearance to skin.  You should drink enough that your urine is pale yellow or clear. 2.  Skin Care - Start on the foundation of a good skin care regimen, incorporating a retinol, lightening cream, and sunblock into your morning and evening routine to improve skin clarity, tone, texture, and thickness, while treating fine lines and wrinkles, accelerating skin turnover and evening skin coloration. Minimize sun exposure to prevent the early breakdown of collagen and elastin in our skin leading to thin, sagging tissues.  3.  Botox - Will help treat the wrinkles formed from contraction of our facial muscles, offering a smoother skin appearance to the treated areas 4.  Fillers - Help add volume to improve youthfulness, support your tissues to prevent sagging, and provide compression to the tissues.   5. Chemical Peels - Offer a more dramatic turnover of the skin's surface cells, tightening the skin, removing fine lines and wrinkles and achieving a more even skin tone.  Hope this helps.

Facial Rejuvenation options

Hi Sarah, there are many options to get a non surgical facelift other than the traditional facelift. At 27 years old I would not recommend doing a full traditional facelift. The options I recommend mostly would be dermal fillers to fill and add volume and this will in turn give a lifting effect. The technique used can offer such results, Also Precision tx is a great laser that will remove the fat under the chin, it is part of the smartlipo family specifically targeted towards the lower fact to remove fat and define the jaw area. Fat transfer is another great option provided you have fat. If so that is a little more involved requiring liposuction to remove the fat from areas that you may some excess of and transfer to another area, such as the face and or buttocks. I hope this helps you make your decisions.

Andre Berger, MD
Beverly Hills Physician

Non surgical facelift

Dermal fillers are great options for people who want some lift of sagging/aging skin but do not want to have a surgical face lift. Dermal fillers like Juvederm and Restylane are usually used on different areas of the face, such as the cheeks or under eyes. These fillers are made of hyaluronic acid, a component found within our own bodies. These fillers when injected into certain areas can add volume to the parts of your face, and lift skin taught- often being called a “liquid facelift”. The  results are great and typically last one to two years, depending on the filler type and the area treated.

Justin Harper, MD
Columbus Physician

Best way for facelift without surgery

There is no one best way to produce a facelift without surgery.  In general, a facelift will produce the most dramatic results to improve the lower face and neck.  Fillers can help in some patients and so can Ultherapy, which uses ultrasound to produce some lifting and tightening.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Facial Aging and Lasers, Peels, Fillers, Skin Care, Fat Injections/Sculptra, RF skin tightening

There is a lot you can do for facial aging with fillers, lasers, skin tightening, surgery, fat.  I suggest you see an expert to go through all the options.  A combination approach is best. Dr. Emer.