I had a reaction to Botox injection for a stroke. Reaction was immediate, am at week 9 and it seems it is getting worse

Botox for a stroke

Thank you for your question donaghey37. I am not aware of the use of Botox for a stroke. I recommend consulting with your neurologist. Sorry I cannot be or more help. Good luck!

Encino Physician

Botox reaction

I'm afraid there was no thought put into this question. You had a stroke and then you were treated for what ever reason with Botox and then you believe you developed some kind of reaction to the Botox which mysteriously is getting worse and you somehow attribute this to the Botox injection and your treating doctors are all unable to provide you a response?

Edwin Ishoo, MD
Cambridge Facial Plastic Surgeon

Reaction

You did not ask a question, so I cannot give a reply. If you did experience a reaction, please discuss this with your doctor.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Botox Reaction Getting Worse

Botox lasts anywhere from 3-6 months. The effects will gradually wear off during this time period. Relate your concerns to your injector. If you state your symptoms are getting worse at 9 weeks, you may want to consider consultation with a neurologist to rule out any other issues. Best of luck.

Millicent Odunze-Geers, MD, MPH
Sacramento Physician