My nose is curved and big. I want it to be straight but I don't want surgery

My nose is so big I try to not let people see it from the side but when they do I know that they notice how bad it is.

Nonsurgical Nose Jobs Can Help To Improve Curved Noses

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Without photos it is impossible to suggest what my be best in your particular circumstances. However, if you look at the before and after photos of a patient of mine in the sidebar to this column, you will clearly see how a nonsurgical nose job using volumizing fillers can help to make a large, bent, humped nose  appear straight  and more tapered. Be sure to consult with a board certified aesthetic physician and make certain to ask to see his/her before and after photos before agreeing to proceed. Best of luck to you. 

Non Surgical Nose Augmentation - See an Expert!

It's difficult to suggest anything without seeing a picture, but consult with an expert cosmetic surgeon to discuss non-surgical treatment options, such as HA injections.