My nose is curved and big. I want it to be straight but I don't want surgery

My nose is so big I try to not let people see it from the side but when they do I know that they notice how bad it is.

Nonsurgical Nose Jobs Can Help To Improve Curved Noses

Without photos it is impossible to suggest what my be best in your particular circumstances. However, if you look at the before and after photos of a patient of mine in the sidebar to this column, you will clearly see how a nonsurgical nose job using volumizing fillers can help to make a large, bent, humped nose  appear straight  and more tapered. Be sure to consult with a board certified aesthetic physician and make certain to ask to see his/her before and after photos before agreeing to proceed. Best of luck to you. 

Non Surgical Nose Augmentation - See an Expert!

It's difficult to suggest anything without seeing a picture, but consult with an expert cosmetic surgeon to discuss non-surgical treatment options, such as HA injections.