How Much is Adams Apple Reduction?

Price for Adam's Apple reduction

Hi, prices will vary depending on your area, but generally you can have this done between 3,000-5,000. 

Dr. Blagg

Adam's apple reduction

I would recommend that you schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area to have an exact estimate written up for you. Cost varies depending on location and the surgeon. I can tell you that the RealSelf average for an adam’s apple reduction (tracheal shave) is between $4,000-$5,000. Best of luck!
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

How Much is Adams Apple Reduction?

There is always a very wide range in prices of surgical procedures that depend upon your location, where the procedure is performed and which practice you choose. Prices can range from $2500-5000. Seek an experienced surgeon as those dabbling in tracheoplasty (thyroid cartilage shave) can change your voice or create breathing problems. I hope this information is helpful. 

Stephen Weber MD, FACS