My Dr Said No Ice but Some Say Ice Helps with the Morning Boob and my Ribs So Should I Use It? (photo)

a couple of questions morning boob im on day 7 still have it i had 410 cc gel silcone implants above the musule is ice safe to use for the morning boob and capsule contracture am i at high risk if so any way to prevent ?Next one rippling it says i am at high risk and to put on weight to prevent is this true?my ribs are still killing me i am 5 foot 3 125 weight before my ba i was 36c now im hopeing for a 38d or bigger

My Dr Said No Ice but Some Say Ice Helps with the Morning Boob and my Ribs So Should I Use It?

Unusual to have rib pain and morning issues with above the muscle placement. Maybe a more detailed IN PERSON examination by your doc is needed.

Dr. Guidlines

Every doc has a different protocol. I would recommend following the advice you have been given. Luckily you will start to feel better soon as the main discomfort from augmentation is usually resolved by the 2 week mark.

Ice and BA

I generally don't recommend ice for breast patients as the implant is so far from the skin surface it does little good nor is it helpful after the point of maximum swelling, after the first 3 days.

Discuss this with your surgeon and follow his directions!

#iceaftersurgery
#breastaugmentation
#BA

Larry S. Nichter, MD, MS, FACS