I'm Actually Just Looking for a Plastic Surgeon in Montreal That Does Vaser Liposuction?

Vaser Liposuction

Lipsculpture AKA VASER hi-def liposculpture, is a form of body contouring that dramatically transforms your physique in the most precise manner. This procedure is so precise because it targets only the fat around muscle groups. For example, in areas with a high fat percentage like the abdomen, this focused procedure only targets the specific layers of fat that engulf that region, leaving you with a more sculpted and muscular look. This treatment is available at my clinic here in Montreal. Please feel free to contact our office, it would be my pleasure to see you for clinical assessment. Kindest Regards.

Plastic Surgeon in Montreal?

Thank you for your question. Contact Vaser and they will give you a list of the surgeons using their device in the Montréal area. If not in the Montréal area, look for users across the border here in the USA. I hope this helps.

Vivek Bansal, MD
Danville Plastic Surgeon

Vaser Liposuction surgeon in Montreal

You should be able to find surgeons who use Vaser Liposuction by going to the VASER website. Go to the "Find a Doctor" section to look for the nearest surgeon in your area. Best of Luck!

Gregory Park, MD