Active FX or Total FX for Sun Damaged Skin?

I am 26 Male with very slight amount of wrinkles but quite a lot of sun damage (freckles, sun spots, uneven skin color) and very sun damaged under eyes. What would be a better treatment for me. Total FX or just ActiveFX ? Thanks in advance!

Doctor Answers 1

Active Fx for Sun Damage

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Active FX alone would probably be an adequate treatment for you based on what you are describing. You should consult with a dermatologist or surgeon, who does these treatments, in person so they can tell you if you would benefit from Total FX in any way.

Columbus Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 52 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.