Acne After ReFirme?

I developed acne (for the first time in my life) shortly after the first of three ReFirme treatments. The subsequent treatments seem to have exacerbated the condition; worse still, I see no improvement in facial tone. It has been three months since my last treatment and I am concerned about the deteriorating quality of my skin (cystic acne) as an apparent result of Refirme. Is there anything I can do to undo the damage?

ReFirme

You possibly got some inflammatory response and activated the acne.  Most cases I see, acne is improved after Refirme.  You should talk with your doctor about being on a Retinoid cream of some kind, and consider oral therapy and topical antibiotics like Duac or Benzaclin..  Acne is not an easy problem to treat.

ReFirme

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}