Other Procedures Allowed While on Accutane?

I was wondering what cosmetic procedures are allowed during Accutane treatment? I know Microdermabrasion, Fraxel, and Chemical peels are out of the question. What about IPL, filler injections, plastic surgery, etc.? Are these okay with low or full doses of Accutane? I have been on Accutane 3 times and would like to start a 4th course as I still break out and have very oily skin, poor skin texture, and enlarged pores. Thank you.

Accutane

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

You should be off Accutane for 6 months before doing anything.  There is increased risk of scarring while you are taking the drug.  It's not worth the risk, however small.