I have one broken tooth. I want to take it out and fix an artificial one. What is the cost Involved? (Photo)

Am Godwin, I have one of my tooth broken and I want to take it out and replace it, please may I know the cost involved.

Cost of Dental Implant

The treatment would involve, extraction of the broken tooth, dental implant placement, placement of a temporary crown followed by a permanent all ceramic crown. The total cost of this procedure at our practice in India would be INR 50,000 approximately. 

India Dentist

Cost of Dental Implant

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

India Dentist