Why don't I have any hips at all? It's like my upper body went through puberty and my lower body didn't. Advice? (photo)

And fat is deposited disproportionally on my thighs. There's barely fat on my lower thighs but my upper thigh has fat and i have a plump butt and altogether makes my lower body look weird. Apart from hip augmentation and other cosmetic procedures, is there any pill or anything that i can do to be more feminine for now before i get cosmetic procedures in the future? And about my thigh fat, what can i do to get enough fat there and good distribution?

Fat transfer

Thank you for the question and the simple answer is YES so go on some complimentary consultations, compare recommendations and fees and find your surgeon

Dr Corbin

Hello and thank your for your question. I am sorry to hear about your concerns but everything you have mentioned is normal. Unfortunately there is no pill that will provide the results you are after. Best Wishes Theodore T. Nyame MD  Harvard Trained Plastic Surgeon

Theodore Nyame, MD
Charlotte Physician